wibiya widget

Sunday, July 5, 2009

What the Narutoj11 Will retire in his blog

What the i read his blog a while ago here is his message

Well my parents are kinda mad I need to find a back up authors to control the site if needed. Oh yeah anyway we still need people to join.

So yes I may retire POSTING and this maybe the last post I mean my parents say it's dangerous when people barely visit my blog. I think it's safe it's not like I post bad things.

I will salute my hand to the following that may be authors if I retire posting:

1. Cerenado - Great friend
2. Wacky Flip8 - Helpful along the way
3. Goldmanager - ???

~ Narutoj11

wow its hard to have a friend that will quit his blog but i will become an author

1 comment:

  1. If more people join than my parents will maybe continue blogging. So I need more recruits, but still I need a back-up blog person just in-case.

    ReplyDelete