wibiya widget

Friday, August 28, 2009

Agreement

Alright This is duke

I have some things to tell you
I have agreed to be with ACP (Army of ClubPenguin)
Cerenado:I join ACP but i decided to retire because of lease items
then one of my............................................................................friends told me this
MEETING AT MY IGGY LAST WEEK
SM552 :Hey Lets Have a meeting with the other members
Cerenado:Ok its a deal
SM552 :Hey lets have new allies its fun.......................................
Cerenado:Nahhh Its ok new allies(I will change ICA to BPW/DRF)
SM552:I know Lets make the ACP our allie
Cerenado:Man are you nuts
Frostvale:Yeah
Ivalm:I should agree what SM552 said its bored here but with new armies its great.......
Cerenado:Well you give me an idea thnks anyway I Should Accept
AFTER THE MEETING I WAS IN MAMMOTH I SAW CERENADO9 NVM HIM
SM552:yep cerenado has a clear mind in this
Frostvale:I think we need to send them

Thats the story
Duke

No comments:

Post a Comment